For payment and lesson scheduling, I integrated the third-party software Acuity Scheduling.
- Advanced custom fields pro – I created user-friendly custom fields on the back end so that all content, text and images on the website can easily be changed by the user, even without any programming experience.
- Plugins for Facebook pixel and Google Analytics – So the user can easily change and update these without my help.
- SEO Yoast for SEO – Provides very comprehensive SEO options on a page-by-page basis.
- UpdraftPlus for site-wide backups saved to a remote location.
- WP fastest cache for minification and server-side caching.
- Contact form 7 for form validation and sending.
- Flamingo – For server-side saving of contact form messages, in case there is a server error and they don’t send.
The website was created with marketing in mind. We wanted the information to flow in the best way to entice customers to buy.
The design is simple and clean, without too much text at any point and plenty of graphics.
Emphasised marketing features
Quick first look at the courses
More marketing features